Labels

Monday, April 19, 2010

This week I have off work.Ive got tons of stuff to do planned. The question is ...how much of my list will I actually get done. I so far on day 1 , have gone to the Amish and filled my trailer with shavings for the horses, strip cleaned all the stalls, mowed all 3 acres of lawn and pulled weeds in the flower bed next to the garage.tomorrow the grandkids are coming over for the day so I dont plan on getting too much done as I plan on spending some quality time with them.Might get a little weeding done on the flower bed near the barn with the kids if their up to it. I also need to finish the workbench area in the garage and staple the insulation up on the walls. Not to mention finish the breezeway with pictures and wallpaper. Then get out the lawn furniture and cushions. Oh Geeze Im tired already, maybe I'll think about this list of mine a bit more another day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment