Labels

Friday, January 8, 2010

Did you ever wonder?

As Ive sat here for almost the past 2 hours trying to set-up my blog, its finally dawned on me WHY in the world would I continue to sit here and wait for my selections to be applied and not just say "Screw IT !!!" I guess after 7 years with dial-up...yes I said dial-up. Its still available and out there being used by some of us who chose to live in remote places and or are to cheap to spend the $ to get satellite service, which I'm under both catergories. Proves that I wouldnt know the difference of a connection that actually was almost instance verses what Ive become acustomed to..I guess I just dont know any better is out there. So now Ive completed most of what I planned out to do....IM GOING TO BED !!!! DIAL_UP ....YOU HAVE BEATEN ME ONCE AGAIN !!

No comments:

Post a Comment